Monday, June 1, 2015

Birthday!

Google made me a Google Doodle!



So fun! Today's birthday entertainment is nothing too flashy, but fun none-the-less! I'll be updating this blog, so look for some awesome posts (including pics of Ricardo's birthday present to me!! It's amazing!). R and A and I will be hitting the park later, accompanied by Starbucks of course, and some marketing and business tasks are in today's plan as well.

Living here in beautiful Washington is almost like a birthday everyday! Ricardo and I have been given the chance to start fresh in a new environment, and we couldn't be happier. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family nearby, both actual and those family members we hold in Christ, and beautiful visions of God's creation at every turn. A walk down the street is like taking a stroll in your local botanical garden, complete with neighbors who wave as you walk by. :)

I am looking forward to see what God has for us this next year as we settle in further here in Spokane. :) Thanks for reading, friends!

No comments: