Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Babies and Boobies

Strange title? Not if you know what I've been up to in my sewing room! Check out my post on the "new job" I've started to find out what it's all about. :) Or, better yet, take a look at my new shop! In addition to creating my crafty schtuff, I've been doing crazy research on all things boobie since Anthony's birth. So, you'll be seeing lots of new info on babies, boobies, and how to make those two things go smoothly (or, at the very least, how to calm down the crazy just a little bit!)

Hope you'll stick along for the ride! To start you off, here's a really cool infographic I found:



These statistics are crazy! I had no idea that 1 out of 4 mothers don't breastfeed. But - I wonder if that accounts for those who can't, or merely those who don't? Keep in mind, and stay tuned for info on, that many instances of mothers who can't breastfeed are simply those situations in which help was needed! I know many people who didn't breastfeed simply because it didn't work the first time, so they assumed it just wouldn't. Get informed, loves! Hopefully I can help with that. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: