Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday madness!

And madness indeed it was! I am so glad it's over. Little man is currently running around the house, stopping alternately for WordWorld and blocks, so I feel I may have 5 minutes or so. ;)



The holidays were very busy, fitting in both sets of parents, and different friend outings. This is mixed with the fact I was tired and nauseous the entire time. Yes, friends, this means I am preggo! We are so excited and can't wait to find out what we're having! I vote alien, Ricardo keeps insisting it's a human so...ya know. ;)



I learned a few things this holiday as well. First, my Christmas Letter List is nonexistent. If you didn't get a Christmas card this year from me...I need your address! I got out most of my cards on time, but some people have yet to receive them. So sad. Also, next year we are going to split up family gatherings by days. One family gets one day, the other family gets another day. Going from one house to the next all in one day DOES NOT CUT IT. Never again! Snowman poop is a must-have and WILL make it into stockings next year. I bought them from MoxiePear: http://www.moxiegoods.etsy.com/

They're so cute! She doesn't have the pics up anymore so I will have to edit this later with a pic of my own.

While maddening, I did enjoy the holidays for the most part. :) Next year will be more fun since Ricky will probably actually "get" what the stocking and wrapped boxes are all about! Well that's all I've got for now. Next post will be more interesting :P

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Hey lovely,

It was awesome to meet you at the SoCal Blogger's Bee on New Year's Day :) I enjoyed our conversations and getting to know your adorable son too!

I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you. I'm now following your blog so I get to keep up with your life!

Hugs,
Tracy