Saturday, November 13, 2010

Current TV addiction...


is Prison Break!! I know, I know, I'm late in the game. The series is already over. But that's the best part! I can watch them in order --whenever I want! Thank you, netflix. I have just finished Season 1, and I have to say, best show I've watched in a very long time. I don't "get in" to tv shows that often, and when I do it's not an obsession or addiction. (Although if you know me on facebook, you know I am always up for an episode of Gilmore Girls.) This show has kept me on the edge of my seat for every single episode! It's insane! It helps, of course, that the main actors are incredibly cute ;)



If you haven't watched it--watch it! If you have, don't tell me how it ends! I have only JUST started season 2. First episode was great, we'll see how the rest goes. I'm not really sure how they could drag this story on for 4 seasons, but we'll see if it's any good. :)

No comments: