Friday, May 22, 2009

Creative girl wanna-be

So I finished painting the dresser. It isn't too fabulous-looking lol. We needed to scuff up the material we were painting first I think it would have turned out better. Now I'm just waiting for it to dry so that I can fold up all of little Ricky's new clothes to put in it! I wanted to paint bees on it but I think my creative-ness doesn't extend that far. I'll have to see if my mom has patterns since we used to toll paint all the time. I can't believe tomorrow is the baby shower already! I am a little unnerved by a few people who kind of "invited themselves" since I don't actually know them all that well...but I'm convinced it will be fine. There are many AWESOME people coming and I'm so stoked. I'm still not confortable with the whole "attention on me" thing but it will be ok. Now I just have to figure out what to wear! Capris or pants? Over-jacket or sleeveless shirt? Hmm.

4 comments:

Dionne said...

Ummmm.... since when do you not like attention???

And who are the rudy-canoodies who invited themselves? Do I know any of these shower-crashers?!!

Unknown said...

Lol well sure but not when it's like a party all to me. It's just weird. And no you don't know the shower-crashers. :P I don't even know them all that well ha! They're from church.

maggisaar said...

*waves* Hi Heather! I didn't know you had a little blog! How exciting. :)

Unknown said...

lol hi!!!! :D I haven't used it in a long time and just recently started up again.