Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Gender Question

Babies! We all love that new baby smell, and warm fingers and toes, but the months it takes to make those cuties is not all fun and games.

Those classic first few months of sickness ensure an impatient mommy! Hoping to reach that second trimester, Moms-to-be look to the ultrasound that generally occurs at the 2nd trimester mark. Excited to find out the gender of their little baseball sized baby, the impatience can be overwhelming!

There are tons of quizzes, old wives' tales, and all kinds of nonsense predicting your little's one's gender. I have recently found a quiz that is pretty interesting!! I love the questions, and think it would work for sure!

It's been waaaaayyy too long since I've been preggo to remember all the answers to these questions, so let me live vicariously through you :)

Test it out, and tell me if it worked!

Gender Predictor

Good luck!
-Me

No comments: