Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch, 2nd Edition










On Sunday we went to the Pumpkin Patch (again) with some friends! We browsed around and also went through the corn maze! Something I've never done before.


We met a scarecrow,


a llama,
a goat,
and an awesome pumpkin train!


We didn't ride the train because it was like 8 bucks per person.



Then it was off to the Corn Maze! It was only the guys and me because Krystle "wasn't in a Corn Maze mood". Lame, Krystle! :)



My two boys wanted a taste of the delicious-looking corn!



Helicopter view...haha. Not really, but I'm so tall, I can take awesome pictures like this!



THIS, is the infamous "#55". We dubbed him this, clearly, because of his jersey. However, the reason he is important to this Corn Maze post, is because we spotted him peeing in a corner of the Maze lol. The boys kept talking about him throughout the maze, so everytime he saw us, he booked it out quick!




Yes, yes, butts can only mean one thing.... we finished the maze. haha. I like how Little Man is standing "at ease". Such cuteness. :)




Oh yes...I had to take a picture of myself to prove I was there! Here it is. :P

No comments: